mandag den 22. oktober 2007

the pregnant one

Hi you all who don´t read icelandic. I promise to write sometimes in english on this website but hope you bare it with me if it´s not every time.
I´m now in my 38th week of my pregnancy. I´m having the baby here in Copenhagen and have recently moved to another apartment..in the same house here on Amager. The father of the baby, Shahid, is here now and will be until the end of november. He is doing his Phd in Portugal at them moment but will be here to see our baby coming to the world...We don´t know if it will be a boy or a girl...so it will be a wonderful surprise..
On this webpage you can see my new apartment,Shahid, my sisters children who where here for a visit recently and pictures of me and the big belly and of some friends...danish, pakistani and icelandic.
Hope you enjoy..kisses Helga Stina

2 kommentarer:

Wendy sagde ...

Thank you for posting some things in English for us poor people who are not lucky enough to be able to speak Icelandic :)

38 weeks!! You are getting very close indeed. I can't wait to see the pictures of your little son or daughter. I wish you all the very best for your little one's arrival into the world.

I'm only 5 weeks behind you, so I'll have lots of photos to share with you too!

Svava María sagde ...

Hi Helga Stína!
You have a very wonderful home and it is always so nice to come and visit you. Your baby will be so beautiful, like the parents ;)
See you on saturday, you'll get a lot of practise with my 5 & 2 years old and the 4 months old!
Your friend, Svava María.

P.S. You can write in icelandic, danish or english, I can read it all!!!

Hahahahaha.......